Python Network Programming is a three course bundle that you get currently for $24 instead of $697 on Ghacks Deals.
The courses are designed for users of all experience levels covering all Python key concepts and focusing on networking.
The three courses that are included in the bundle are:
- Python Network Programming: Build 7 Python Apps — Learn to Write Powerful Code by Building Apps from Scratch
- Python Network Programming: Multivendor Environment — Automate Network Tasks Fast & Easy Using Python
- Python Network Programming: Scapy & Security Tools — Build Network Security & Monitoring Tools Using Python & Scapy
Click here to open the Python Network Programming Bundle on Ghacks Deals
Here are some of the key things you learn:
- Dive right into real-life network scenarios & apply your knowledge to build 7 great network tools (including subnet calculator, configuring multiple network devices concurrently, DHCP client simulator, more)
- Utilize the provided virtual machine w/ all Python modules installed & full source code included
- Connect remotely to network devices & read/extract/display/store command output using interactive Python scripts
- Execute configuration commands on multiple network devices from multiple vendors simultaneously
- Work w/ a device inventory in XML/JSON/CSV format & network metadata
- Manage network device credentials in a centralized, encrypted file
- Get device interface information fast, right from the Linux shell & save information to local storage
- Learn to use the Scapy module & all its capabilities
- Build network attacking & scanning tools & test them against Windows, Linux, & Cisco targets
- Build your own basic version of NMAP & scan Windows or Linux hosts
Ghacks needs you. You can find out how to support us here or support the site directly by becoming a Patreon. Thank you for being a Ghacks reader.
The post Ghacks Deals: Python Network Programming Bundle (98% off) appeared first on gHacks Technology News.